We accept Medicare, Tricare, and all major insurances and are in-network for most PPO and HMO plans.
Major Commercial Insurer’s Websites
Please visit your insurance company’s website to confirm that your plan will cover the visit.
- HMO Patients: Patients with HMO plans may need authorization from their primary care physician (PCP). Most HMO plans allow a patient to change primary care providers and patients may elect to do so instead of getting authorization from their PCP.
- Cigna Local* – We have an urgent care contract with Cigna Local and your visit may be billed as an urgent care visit
Co-Pays And Deductibles
Patients are responsible for co-pays and deductibles based on their insurance plans.
What To Bring
Please bring the following for your visit:
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Name, address, and date of birth of the primary insured (if you are not the primary insured)
Billing Process Overview
- We will make copies of your insurance card and photo ID, and collect the co-pay
- We will bill your insurance company after the visit
- You will receive an explanation of benefits from your insurance company including what the company paid and the amount you are responsible for (typically co-pays and deductibles)
- We will bill you for the amount assigned by the insurance company to you (minus any collected co-pays)